What a year it’s been!
Seeing as it’s coming to the end of 2017, let’s take a look at just some of the great things we’ve taken part in/created/appeared in, these past 12 months 🙂
• Sam raised over £3000 for Dementia UK by sledging 250km across the Arctic Circle.
• We expanded our Glassware range and made one of our most popular items, our Stag Whisky Decanter.
• Earlier this year, we created a bespoke piece for Birmingham Updates, allowing visitors to get discounts across the city! #MyBull
• Worked for Boadicea The Victorious at The Dorchester Hotel, promoting their bespoke service.
• Attended London College of Fashion to advise students about using pewter.
• Invited to #MacaroonWars for local Birmingham business, Miss Macaroon’s 1st anniversary.
• Launched our Candle Range- created entirely by hand here in the factory!
• Welcomed some amazing, hard working new members to the A E Williams team.
• Our Pewter Baluster Tankard featured in the Jack and Giant Weetabix advert.
• Another year exhibiting at Hankyu Department Store in Japan, for our long standing customers Touche Corporation.
• Started our Travel Tuesday picture series, featuring pictures of our Pewter all over the world.
• Created the trophies for the Logistics Leadership Awards in Solihull, Birmingham.
• We featured in the Taboo Series, alongside heart throb, Tom Hardy.
• Refurbished our Pewter for our friends at Hampton Court Palace in time for the Easter Celebrations.
• Produced awards celebrating 500 years of the Worshipful Company of Carmen.
• Had a successful run of trade shows in Canada and across the UK.
. . .
We’ve accomplished so much this year and been a part of so many exciting projects- we wish we could tell you all of them, but we aren’t allowed to mention a lot of them unfortunately!